Enjoy food trucks with a side of LPGA golf at the Volunteers of America North Texas Shootout at the Las Colinas Country Club, April 29 – May3.
This will be my third year to report all of the happens going on at the Volunteer of America North Texas LPGA Shootout that is again held at the Las Colinas Country Club in Irving, Texas.
My mission this year is to highlight the features of this golf tournament that do not get as much local attention, but play a huge part in supporting the Fans of golf events who actually are paying all the professional golf tournaments bills.
This year I’ll start off with reporting on one of the great micro-businesses, Food Trucks, which more golf clubs should support as part of their tournament packages.
There will be 9 Food Trucks stationed around the Las Colinas Country Club during the LPGA ShootOut.
The Synclab Media crew will be out to visit with all of them over the next few days. I’ll post the video here so stay tuned.
Here is a list of the Food Trucks who will be scattered around the Las Colinas Country Club. List courtesy of Irving Convention and Tourist Bureau.
- Brown’s BBQ – Food you know, Texas-style flavors you’ll love.
- Simply Dosa – Bombay Street Food specializes in bringing you the cuisine and flavors of traditional Indian comfort food.
- Not Just Q – More than just BBQ. Tacos, sandwiches, meats by the pound and complimentary sides.
- Spin Sushi – Asian fusion specializing in specialty sushi rolls and Japanese snacks – all with a twist.
- Yummy Pizza – New York style pizza made with fresh dough and fresh ingredients.
- Food Station – Wide variety of menu items including gourmet burgers, homemade mac n cheese, lobster quesadillas, street tacos, glazed salmon fillets, and bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
- Eat Jo Dawgs – Custom dawgs, brats, polish & hot link sandwiches.
- Maui Wowi – Serve the most delicious, all natural smoothies and coffees from the islands of Hawaii.
- Parrot Icce – Beat the Texas heat with premium Hawaiian shaved icce.
Here is where the Food Trucks will be located on the golf course.
- Main Entrance near the Golf Shop: Food Station presented by D Cares (open Wed – Sun) & Spin Sushi (open Thurs – Sun)
- Practice Range: Maui Wowi & Not Just Q (open Thurs – Sun)
- #1/#10 Green near GO RVing display: Yummy Pizza & Eat Jo Dawgs (open Thurs- Sun)
- #15: Simply Dosa (open Thurs – Fri & Sun) & D’Lish (open Wed at the Clubhouse location then Thurs – Sun at #15)
Who knows, if you attend the North Texas LPGA Shootout you may even see me at one of these Food Trucks. So stop by and say Hello!!
See you all there.
I am sponsored this year by SyncLab Media and will be the executive producer of the videos produced for this series of blogs. For more information on how your business could benefit from SyncLab Media Digital Marketing services contact John Lymberopolous at john @ synclabmedia.com. SyncLab Media-a video centric digital marketing agency located in Dallas, Texas.