Over the years I have been involved with a large number of Charity Golf Tournaments. I have even sat on a few dozen organizing boards and I have my own non-profit organization that organizes a charity golf tournament as its fund raiser.
How to Raise Fund From Golf?
The one common factor every charity golf event has to deal with is Fund Raising. There is no getting around it. Golf events have to have funds to operate and even more funds to off set the operations expenses so they can make a significant donation to their cause.
Being an operations manager I can quickly formulate what it will take to accomplish any goal. Be it a monetary goal or a productive goal, it all boils down to resources. In producing a golf event as a fund raiser there are some definite limitations in resources. So in order to remove as many limitations as possible you have to start looking way outside the box to find something that works as a supplemental fundraiser.
Solutions Come From Outside the Box
Well, the solution to raising more funds for the charitable cause is now here. Give Through Golf has developed an exciting way to add value, entertainment and ease to raising funds. Plus there are no limitations.
- Excitement The Excitement comes in the suspense that builds in who is going to win a New Lexus.
- Entertainment The entertainment comes from the way the winner is determined.
- Fund Raising and funds come from a very affordable donation.
Virtual Ball Drop Broadens Support
It all takes place around a Virtual Helicopter Ball Drop. Just like the excitement that builds when the golf balls are loaded into a helicopter and the copter hovers over a green to drop the balls to determine from the ball that goes into the cup who won, the virtual animated version of that same copter hovering over the golf green is captured..but on a computer.
This state of the art process of producing a virtual golf ball drop eliminates the logistics of renting a helicopter, paying the high costs for fuel, insurance, hoping the weather for the event perfect so the Helicopter can fly, and the hundreds of volunteers it takes to pitch the sale of the golf ball.
Make It Easy on Supporters
GTG makes this fundraiser ‘Just Plan Easy” by:
- GTG provides each charity organization with a web-page posted on the GTG site where supporters can go to get more information about the charity’s event, the charity organization and to purchase a golf ball.
- The funds raised from the online sale of the virtual golf balls are held in escrow and issued to the charity organization on the day of the event.
- Each donor will receive an email confirming their ball ID number and then will be emailed a reminder just before the online ball drop is made.
- On the date selected by the charity event the virtual drop will be made for ALL to view.
This allows supporters to view the excitement from the comfort of their home or office, anywhere in the world. The GTG Virtual Ball Drop is an easy way of generating excitement for the event while offering value to those who cannot attend the event. Raising funds for the cause becomes part of the networking to secure Golfers to play in the golf tournament.
Win-Win for ALL
The GTG Virtual Ball Drop is just a tremendous Win-Win for everyone involved. I highly recommend you contact the folks at Give Through Golf and let them walk you through how easy this process really is..and it really has no up front costs..so make that call. 480.991.7300 info @ givethroughgolf.com
(Disclaimer: Some post on this blog will be made as part of the site’s paid advertiser’s package. The above post is one of those post. For more information on advertising on this or any of the other IBGS sites or events go to the contact section of this site and enter Advertise in the subject.)