As I look back over the past five years, which I am doing a lot lately, I find yet something else interesting in the answers to the hundreds of questions I have asked 100 of golfers across the country and around the world. Some of these questions is what started me on this quest to find out Why there are not very many golfers (real golfers..not wannabes who are trying to get in golfers pockets which there are tens of thousands of them) online.
What I found in my review of notes was not particularly answers but reasons business golfers gave me for why they did or not do something.
So I took I formulated the reasons into related statements I was provided to the questions I have asked many golfers online and offline on…
What is the reason you use or not use the Internet?
I felt you would may find the results as interesting as I did. So here are the Top Five Reasons.
Top 5 Reasons Golfers Use the Internet
- Obtain Information about Golf Issues
- For Non-Golf Business Only
- Find Golf travel packages
- Find Reviews about a golf course
- Find other golfers to talk socialize with
- Search for Golf equipment
Top 5 Reasons Golfers will not use the Internet
- Trust Nobody, no time, nowhere
- Have previously been Scammed online
- Feel they would be looked upon as someone with nothing else to do
- See no Value
- Don’t know what to do so avoid it
Yes, there were many other reasons provided on why they use the internet or not. I am sure your reason may or may not be on this list. If you are a real true to life avid golfer let me know why you are here on the internet..reading this blog is a given..so be a little more creative.
Let me know how I help