Today, to play golf you have to be able to afford golf. In order to afford golf you have to make a good living. To secure your livelihood you need to secure your job or your business by developing more business. So, the questions to answer that resolves these concerns is…
How do you stand with playing Business Golf?
Finding ways to afford golf is the name of the game for most golfers today. One of the ways many golfers are not aware of or are aware of but do not understand or know how to use it is Business Golf. Business Golf is open for everyone who is business. Yes, everyone..from the greeter at Walmart to the CEO of GM, and every employee or business person in between can help their business develop new business by playing Business Golf.
Yes, there is a right way and a wrong way to playing Business Golf. Unfortunately, 85% of the golfer who feel they know how to use golf as a business tool fail miserable. So, where do you go to learn more about effective ways to using golf as a business tool and to find others who play business golf? Well there is a place online that is a start to your journey to affording to play golf.
The Business Golf Country Club is a club you can join to play golf and networking to developing new business. It is much more than a networking group it is a Club..and yes, there is a difference. The BGCC is a private experience for golfers who are serious about their golf and business people serious about their business.
Who are members?
- Golfers: The Club has one common thread..everyone has to be a golfer or has a clear interest in learning to play golf to be a member. Membership applications are screened to insure all members have that common interest in golf.
- Business Professionals: The BGCC membership consist of business people from all industries around the world.
- Teaching Professionals: Learning to play golf is fundamental to playing business golf and the BGCC has an army of PGA and LPGA Teaching Professionals to networking with to learn more about playing the game to your best ability.
Who are Not members?
- Will, anyone who feels the club is their playground to spam the membership with unwanted solicitations to questionable business deals or products.
- MLM solicitation is not allowed although business golfers who are in MLM’s are welcome.
- Direct Marketing solicitations are not allowed but business golfers who are direct marketers are welcome.
The Business Golf Country Club was developed to be a safe environment for members to freely network with each other as business networking should be done..one-on-one.
The BGCC philosophy mirrors the new movement in business marketing which is based on one of Golf’s principles..Trust. The new movement in the consumers war on deception starts with getting knowing who runs or owns the business first which results in stronger and longer lasting business relationships. Getting to know the person behind the business is one of the qualities of the BGCC.
The mission of the BGCC is to help golf survive and to do this Trust has to be developed within the business and golf community. The BGCC will accomplish this by offering the membership with services, products and programs to help businesses learn how to do business better. Plus, provide opportunities to learn to play better golf.
The BGCC is not just another business/social networking group..it is a true golf community with a mission.
Come join and learn more about how you can improve your business while learning to improve your golf.
Business Golf Country Club is owned by Innovative Business Golf Solutions and managed in joint venture with eGolfGroup. Information on advertising on the New BGCC Site being developed can be obtained by contacting Scot Duke or Dave Bisbee through this blog site or the BGCC.