Where do you hang out after a round of golf? Statistics say that over 89% of you partake in the after-round scorecard evaluation session that just so happens to be located where adult beverages are served. The other 11% hook-em after the round for reasons that are related to bad time management or lack of focus priorities.
So, where does a golfer hang out when they are not on the golf course? The answer to this consist of a wide range of answers ranging from taking care of domestic responsibilities to dealing with business issues. However, the one common thread in each answer is the person is a golfer and a true golfer has golf on their mind at least 40% of the time they are not on the golf course.
Yaw, you have seen the guy in the elevator checking his stance and grip then the take away swing. You have been in the meeting where in someone’s presentation they use terms like ‘below par’ or ‘Teed Up’.. these are the golfers who have golf on their mind at least once every 24 minutes they are awake and not on the golf course.
When a golfer remark on their interested in golf it would not be surprising to hear them say they are ‘Addicted’ or have more than a ‘Passion’ for the game but have a ‘Fever’ for golf. These are the golfers who know what golf offers and who have experienced the reward playing golf can return to the effort put forth to learn it. From what I have found is there are approx 20 million golfers who have at some point had that golf fever.
This explains what golfers do and feel when they are not on the course but where do they congregate when they are not at the golf course?
With the fast pace world that revolves around us you would think that a vast majority of these golfers would be hanging out on the internet. It is surprising to learn that they do not.
Over 83% of golfers have access to the internet, but only 35% of them actually use the internet more than reading emails..yaw, I was shocked when I calculated those stats from my research and yes, it does contradict the mega PR and marketing firms pitch. You would think with as techno savvy the world is golfers would be more active online. Still even with these disappointing figures those who do delve off into the internet to read blogs and check out important issues about golf represent quiet a few golfers. So, where do they hang out online?
Right now online golfers are a migrating bunch going from site to site, forum to forum, like grazing cattle. The hundreds I have found remark on not really spending much time in anyone spot since none of the sites really fulfill their number one drive that is secondary to their golf addiction and that is their need to make a living.
In today’s economy, many golf addicts can be found folded up in the bag rooms of the world experiencing sever withdrawal pains because they no longer can afford to play golf. Once they come to their senses they quickly realize that in order to get their golf fix they need to put business development ahead of their golf so they can raise the funds to play golf. Even the office workers and blue collar crew that represents a huge portion of the golf populations is looking for opportunities to enhance their revenue horizons so they can fund their golf addiction.
So, the golfers who are online have started posting resumes, going to places on the internet to discuss business development and self improvements that can help in keeping their job or finding a job. However, their addiction to golf is still there. They are still looking online for what interests them in golf but not as much since they are first feeding the basic needs…make money.
This is why the Business Golf Country Club was created and part of what it offers golfers. The BGCC is a sanctuary for golfer of all types to join, get out of he clutter that the failing world economy is generating on the internet and meet people who are likeminded. The BGCC keeps out the spam, scams and schemers who have not realized that their days of riding the open range of the internet is over. The club is managed and shield members from having to deal with what they are trying to get away from..deceptive business opportunities and people.
The BGCC is growing and has a very solid membership base. Soon the Club will be offering even more as the membership grows. If you are a golfer, a business person who plays golf, a golf business or a professional golfer…the BGCC is the Club for you. Join today and start finding out how you can feed the healthy addiction of playing golf.
The Business Golf Country Club is owned by Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC and managed under a joint venture with eGolfGroup.com.